Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bamboo scarf

passap machine knitting bamboo scarf

This is not what I had planned. I wanted to make a nice bulky halfcircle shoulderette but the yarn opposed. It continuously fallen from the needles. So instead of my plan I made a scarf with a simple tuck stitch pattern. But I have to say this is a beautiful yarn! Quite heavy and slippery but it has such a wonderfully silky touch and vivid shiny colour. But unfortunately its thickness is over my poor machine's limit consequently it was the last time I tried to use it.
Yarn: Barka Mandarin (100% bamboo)
Colour: peacock (bight blueish green or greenish blue, turquoise)
Measurement: 13,5" x 59"

Hát nem ezt terveztem. Eredetileg egy helyes kis félkör alakú kendőcskét akartam kötni, de sajna a gépen nem fogadott szót. A szemeket folyamatosan elhagyta... Így hát kötöttem egy sálat csipkeszerű mintával. A fonal, az viszont gyönyörű! Meglehetősen nehéz és csúszós, de a tapintása csodásan selymes és fényes élénk a színe. Sajnos a gépem határait a vastagsága meghaladja, tehát ez volt az utolsó alkalom, hogy kötöttem belőle.
Fonal: Barka Mandarin (100% bambusz)
Szín: páva

Méret: 35cm x 150cm 

passap machine knitting bamboo scarf

passap machine knitting bamboo scarf



passap machine knitting bamboo scarf

passap machine knitting bamboo scarf

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...