Monday, May 21, 2012

Plans of Monday

from Design Seeds

Realization of my latest plans:
     - to make organic cotton baby booties and hats - I finished one hat
     - to make some matching embellishments - there are two of them in my head
     - to choose the girlish colours for the merino wool booties - I couldn't go to my favourite shop and to
       choose the colours online is really tricky
     - to finish the pattern of the Butterfly shawl - I made it
Plans:
     - to continue making organic cotton baby booties and hats
     - to materialize those ideas of embellishments in my mind
     - to choose the girlish colours for the merino wool booties: now I will make it to the shop
     - to make explanation of grafting for my Butterfly pattern - with photos

Beszámolok az előző heti terveim megvalósulásáról:
     - a biopamut babacipők és sapik elkészítése - na egy darab sapi elkészült.
     - hozzájuk illő díszítés(ek) kigondolása - fejben megszületett kettő változat.
     - a merinó gyapjú babacipők lejányos színeinek kiválasztása - nem jutottam el a kedvenc boltomig, 
       az online színválasztás pedig olyan nehéz...
     - a Butterfly sál leírásának véglegesítése - a leírás elkészült.
 Tervek:
     - a biopamut babacipők és sapik készítésének folytatása
     - a kigondolt díszítések megvalósítása
     - a merinó gyapjú babacipők lejányos színeinek kiválasztása: most elmegyek a boltig!
     - a Butterfly mintához magyarázat készítése az összevarrásról - fotókkal

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...