Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to Work


The summer and relaxation are over, school and the kindergarten have started...
During the Olympic Games - within the confines of the Ravellenic Games - I had handknitted a scarf. I had learnt a lot and I have enjoyed it as well. For example it turned out that I purl the purl, that is I purl more than it makes good. So I had to translate the pattern for my twisted knitting...
The pattern - Narnia Shawl from Lily Go - is a bliss: it was pleasure to knit and last but not least it is a true beauty.
And it is mine and it is privately owned by me. Anybody can admire my scarf on me and can envy me. Definitely envy me. I had scant two weeks (at least 4 hours a day) work in it. I have so much spare time just and alone in summer, on the shore of lake Balaton (while it is raining), without television or computer and with grandparental help - of course...
Yarn: Barka Esti mese (100% merino wool)
Colour: light grey
Measurement: 59" x 27" 

Vége a nyárnak és henyélésnek, elkezdődött az iskola, óvoda...
Az olimpia alatt - a Ravellenic Games keretében - kendőt kötöttem, kézzel. Sok mindent tanultam közben és még élveztem is. Például kiderült, hogy a fordított szemeket fordítottan kötöm. Vagyis jobban fordítom mint kellene. He-he. Így a mintát lefordítottam fordítottra (most azt hiszem befejezem...).
A minta Lily Go Narnia kendője, egy igazi gyönyörűség: öröm volt kötni és nem utolsó sorban egészen szépséges lett a végeredmény. Éppen elkészültem a záróünnepségre.
Ja, és ez az enyém, tehát a sajátom. Majd rajtam meg lehet csodálni és lehet irígykedni is. Csekély két heti (mondjuk naponta legalább 4 óra) munkám van benne. Ennyi szabad időm csak és kizárólag nyáron lehet, Balaton mellett (rossz időben), TV, számítógép nélkül és nagyanyai segítséggel...
Fonal: Barka Esti mese (100% merinó gyapjú)
Szín: Üvegcipő
Méret: 150cm x 70cm




4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...